Wednesday, March 25, 2009

february 28

When we first got married, we had a whole house of carpet. Then we moved to the apartment and I had four floors to mop: two bathrooms, the kitchen, and the entry way. I thought I could have cleaner floors by mopping them down on my hands and knees. I was an insane semi-new newlywed. Then after I woke up and smelled the coffee, I bought a mop and matching bucket on a whim at Target. Nothing fancy, just a normal wringer mop. I fell in love with it and how it made my life so much easier. Then I go to buy a replacement head and find they're being clearanced out. In my anger at the upper management of Target, and because I want to use that mop as long as possible, I bought three. For $2.98 a piece. Which is down from the regular price of $5.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment